Uzodinma said that the loan was given to the ministry to enhance execution and completion of airport terminals.
He said the counterpart funding of
According to him, the ministry has a seven-year pay back plan for the loan and is expected to generate the money once the airports are functional.
He said that the repayment plan would begin from
Uzodinma commended the Federal Government for executing the airport terminal projects in Port Harcourt,
The senator said the loan would close the funding gap towards the completion of the projects.
The committee will ensure the projects are executed according to plans so that at the end, Nigerians will have value for their money,Uzodinma said.
It would be recalled that
The terminals are to be located in
This was part of the agreements reached in
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Gasoline Costs Drive Consumer Price Increases
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Illegal Immigration Near Historic Low, Despite What You May Have Heard
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Russians Fed Steady Diet of Conspiracy Theories
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report
- Saudi Arabia Will Open Stock Market to Foreigners
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American