With its responsive website design, the site's information and layout automatically adjust to the screen width of the device the user accesses it with, whether it be a smartphone, laptop, tablet, or desktop computer. With nearly 60 percent of American adults owning a smartphone and over 40 percent owning a tablet, Drs.
Complementing the website's responsive nature are the navigational drop-down menus that showcase procedures for the breast, body, and face. For over 30 years, the Santa Barbara Plastic Surgery Center has provided patients with an extensive range of cosmetic surgery options, such as breast augmentation, breast lift, abdominoplasty, facelift surgery, rhinoplasty, and more. The practice also offers a thorough range of non-surgical rejuvenation treatments, including BOTOX® Cosmetic and facial fillers, as well as professional skin care products, treatments, and services.
Ultimately, Drs. Buchanan and Schooler's upgraded website can better accommodate current and prospective patients conducting plastic surgery research, and the site's enhanced aesthetic and functional layout should improve its ability to serve as an education resource.
Most Popular Stories
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana
- Fiat, Renault Strike Deal on New Light Vehicle
- A's Agree to 10-Year Lease to Stay in Oakland
- Senate, House Locking Horns on Border Funds
- LinkedIn to Buy Ad Tech Company Bizo for $175 Million
- Jeter, Bauer Give Fox a Strong Week in TV Ratings