With its responsive website design, the site's information and layout automatically adjust to the screen width of the device the user accesses it with, whether it be a smartphone, laptop, tablet, or desktop computer. With nearly 60 percent of American adults owning a smartphone and over 40 percent owning a tablet, Drs.
Complementing the website's responsive nature are the navigational drop-down menus that showcase procedures for the breast, body, and face. For over 30 years, the Santa Barbara Plastic Surgery Center has provided patients with an extensive range of cosmetic surgery options, such as breast augmentation, breast lift, abdominoplasty, facelift surgery, rhinoplasty, and more. The practice also offers a thorough range of non-surgical rejuvenation treatments, including BOTOX® Cosmetic and facial fillers, as well as professional skin care products, treatments, and services.
Ultimately, Drs. Buchanan and Schooler's upgraded website can better accommodate current and prospective patients conducting plastic surgery research, and the site's enhanced aesthetic and functional layout should improve its ability to serve as an education resource.
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Laid-off Workers Return to Their Fields