Rosslyn operates a cloud-based data analytics platform.
The company said that since admission to trading, the company has signed up six new customers, including
Rosslyn said it continued to invest in its sales, marketing and client relationship teams in the
It said it expects to announce its full-year results in the first half of August.
"The growth we have achieved since the IPO demonstrates that Rosslyn is taking advantage of the major opportunity in the cloud data analytics market," said Chief Executive
Shares in Rosslyn were trading up 2.4% at
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Koch Brothers Took Genes, Money in Different Directions
- Rocket Explodes During U.S. Test Flight
- Short-Term Loans Comes at a Heavy Price
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures