ENP Newswire -
Release date- 06062014 -
The Company was also nominated by the same publication as the Best CMBS Issuer of 2013. RSO 2013-CRE1, is the securitization of a pool of floating rate commercial real estate first mortgage loans originated by wholly-owned subsidiaries of the Company.
This press release includes statements that may constitute forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such forward-looking statements are subject to a variety of known and unknown risks, uncertainties, and other factors that are difficult to predict and many of which are beyond management's control.
Such statements include, but are not limited to, completion of the offering of the Series C Preferred Stock on the terms described in the registration statement, the prospectus supplement relating to this offering and the accompanying prospectus, if at all, and the intended use of proceeds from the sale of the Series C Preferred Stock. Factors that can affect future results are discussed in the documents filed by the Company from time to time with the
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Josh Gordon Loses Appeal, Out for Season
- Pending Home Sales in U.S. Rise in Hopeful Sign
- Visual Search Sounds Cool, Remains Elusive
- Texans Look for Perry-Cruz Showdown in 2016
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women