RAM Ratings believes that the announced removal of mandatory credit rating for bonds and Sukuk in 2017 and other liberalisation measures for the Malaysian capital markets represent the next step in market development.
In the last two decades, the
"Discerning investors will be the key driver of credit ratings in the future, and this will be important for the continuity of pricing transparency. In advanced bond markets, investors view ratings as being essential to their investment decisions," remarks
Most Popular Stories
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ted Cruz: Why Did FAA Ban Flights to Israel?
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Risks of Layoffs Becoming Rarer in U.S.
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks