Notice Type: Presolicitation Notice
Office Address: Great Lakes Acquisition Center (GLAC);
Subject: D-- Subscription to the Statdx Clinical Diagnostic Decision
Classification Code: D - Information technology services, including telecommunications services
Solicitation Number: VA69D14Q1120
Place of Performance (address):
Place of Performance (zipcode): 53295-1000
Place of Performance Country:
The Great Lakes Acquisition Center (GLAC) intends to negotiate a sole source contract with
a. Diagnosis Module: A minimum of 2,500 separate diagnoses, a minimum of 9,000 individual patient cases examples of these diagnoses, a minimum of 80,000 radiological images and color graphic illustrations. In cases where there are multiple possibilities this service will provide the information to reach a conclusion based on the most comprehensive data available.
b. Imaging Anatomy:
c. Differential Diagnosis:
d. Compare Anywhere: Side-by-side comparison of up to three diagnoses.
e. Live Reference: Read abstracts and full text of key references from open Journals.
f. RADsearch: Alternate internet base information.
g. RADtools: Calculators: Tumor Doubling Time, Bone Age. Tables: Classifications, Tumor Staging, TNM.
h. Procedures: Detailed pre through post procedure guides with images.
2. The VA Medical Imaging Radiologists will have access from any location via Internet. Each UC seat may be used by one Radiologist at a time. A total of 3 seats will be available at any one time. This license type includes unlimited user hours and unlimited additional usage fees.
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- House Votes to Sue Obama
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Exxon Profit Rises, Production Drops