Shares of eBay (NASDAQ: EBAY) are down more than two percent in after-hours trading Monday as the company announced that David Marcus, president of PayPal will be leaving the company.
Marcus will be joining Facebook (NASDAQ: FB) to lead its messaging products.
eBay reassured investors by reaffirming 2015 guidance: "PayPal continues to build good momentum and is on track to meet its guidance for 2015."
eBay shares last traded at $48.45 after closing at $49.58. Shares of Facebook, meanwhile, are trading up about a quarter to around $63.13.
Original headline: eBay Shares Down Following News President of PayPal Will Step Down
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- Target Slashes Annual Profit Outlook
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- Google Kid Accounts Plan Raises Worries
- Honda's Safe Approach Pays Off in Sales
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Islamic Militant in James Foley Beheading Video May Be English