Chairperson Prime Minister's Youth Programme,
She expressed these views while talking to
The chairperson while hailing the start of depositing back of loans through easy instalments by the PMYP beneficiaries, said that as per the vision of Prime Minister
She maintained that the success of the unprecedented PMYP is evident from the fact that the beneficiaries of the PMYB have been able to deposit monthly instalments against the loan in the lending banks' branches.
The beneficiaries, including women, of the PMYP have not only successfully established their businesses but have also started making profits.
They now enjoy the ownership of profitable and demand-driven trades including dairy farming, e-clothing (sale of stitched clothes through online marketing), beauty saloons, tuition centres, boutiques, provision and general stores, handicrafts, health clubs, and interior designing, she maintained. The president of the FWBL while apprising the chairperson PMYP told that the beneficiaries of the PMYP have also started paying back the principal instalments which shows the thriving profit ratio of their respective trades.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey Are Married
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 to Settle SEC Charges
- Menendez: No Arms for Iraq Without Intel