The kiwi climbed to 1.5951 against the euro, a level not seen since
The kiwi rose to 0.8516 against the greenback, compared to yesterday's closing value of 0.8489.
The kiwi bounced off against the yen with pair trading at 87.16, off early session's low of 86.93.
The next possible upside target for the kiwi is seen around 0.86 against the greenback, 88.00 against the yen and 1.59 against the euro.
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- Anarchy, Chaos Sweep Across Libya
- Eid al-Fitr Celebrations Mark End of Ramadan
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- Oppression of Women Cripples Africa: Obama
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- Israeli Criticism of Kerry Annoys White House
- Contreras-Sweet to Speak at MED Week