ENP Newswire -
Release date- 06062014 -
The bond sale will include an order period for retail and institutional investors.
Proceeds from the bond sale will be used to finance the costs of transmission capital additions to NPPD's transmission system and to refund a portion of the outstanding General Revenue Bonds. The proceeds will also be used to pay financing costs.
It is currently anticipated that the bonds will be issued in
NPPD has selected
The bonds will be repaid over a 30-year period. Individuals interested in purchasing the bonds should contact their broker or financial advisor.
NPPD's Preliminary Official Statement
NPPD's Preliminary Official Statement and the information contained therein is subject to completion, amendment or other change without any notice. The bonds described therein may not be sold, nor may offers to buy be accepted prior to the time the Official Statement is delivered in final form.
Under no circumstances shall the Preliminary Official Statement constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of any offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of these bonds in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the applicable securities laws of any such jurisdiction.
Tel: (402) 563-5667
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia