The nominal GDP will make 402 billion som in 2015, the growth will be 6%, Finance Minister
Inflation level will make 9.7%, Minister Lavrova said.
The revenues of the budget will amount to 117 billion som, which is 9.5% increase. Similar growth in 2014 is projected at 5.4%.
Expenditures of the budget will total 131.6 billion som, the Finance Minister said.
The budget deficit is projected at 13 billion som or 3.1% of GDP versus 0.7% in 2015.
"Expenditures for social sphere are growing. We raised salaries for law enforcers this year," the Minister explained.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Zillow in Reported $2B Bid for Real Estate Rival Trulia
- Demand for Fair Trade Brings Big Opportunity, Clear Conscience
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Google Confirms $1B Acquisition of Twitch.tv
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Prison Workers Wanted
- Small Firms Take Out the Trash in Jersey