The Environment minister, Maria de FÁtima Jardim, considered on Saturday in
Speaking at the award gala of the best exhibitors of the 4th edition of the International Fair of Environmental Technologies, FÁtima Jardim said that the full implementation of environmental technologies in
"We want to say here that the use of environmental technologies in all sectors is a challenge that will boost the diversification of the Angolan economy in the most varied domains", she said.
She added as long as the events and fairs are consolidated, more alliances will be established between companies and state institutions, regarding the environmental technologies in
"The government continue to make efforts so that this sector is developed in
The official said that the steps taken so far would not be possible without the support and solidarity of the president JosÉ Eduardo dos Santos.
The gala was witnessed by the Sao Tomean Secretary of State for Infrastructures, Natural Resources and Environment, JosÉ
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- LivePro Is a Mobile Hot Spot, Projector in One
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- U.S. Economy Grows at Fastest Pace in 10 Years
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly