The latest addition to the company's Flash Memory Card XTRA Series (MFMCX) can reach 90MB/s in read-write speeds and comes with a waterproof shell, dustproof sealant, and can operate in temperatures between 25 and 85 Celsius.
The latest card is aimed at "professionals and serious amateurs", Microdia said in a statement.
"Currently, 256GB SDXC cards have very limited availability in the market and the cost to the consumer is extortionately high," said
"However, the new
Microdia also released the "world's first rose-fragranced USB flash drive", the Rose-A-Roma FlashKey. The memory device measures 49mm x 29.5mm x 26mm and is billed by Microdia as "a compact, chic data storage device with memory capacities from 8GB to 128GB".
Each Rose-A-Roma FlashKey has a unique rose scent: green, spicy, powdery, effervescent, sweet, fruity, woody, earthy, dark, or richly heady. The FlashKeys come in pink, red, yellow, purple and blue.
"One set combines into a mini bouquet that fills home or office with a light summer breeze scented with roses," Microdia said.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years
- Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey Are Married
- Menendez: No Arms for Iraq Without Intel
- Self-Induced Abortions Rise After Texas Closes Clinics
- Amazon Fire Phone Improves on Familiar: Review