ENP Newswire -
Release date- 06062014 -
Each unit consists of one common share and one warrant. Each warrant will be exercisable to acquire one common share at an exercise price of
The company will pay finders' fee for a total of
All securities issued to purchasers and finders under the offering will be subject to a four-month and-a-day hold period from the date of issuance of the securities, pursuant to applicable securities legislation and the policies of the exchange.
The proceeds of the offering will be used for general working capital purposes.
This news release may contain certain 'Forward-Looking Statements' within the meaning of Section 21E of the United States Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. All statements, other than statements of historical fact, included herein are forward-looking statements that involve various risks and uncertainties.
There can be no assurance that such statements will prove to be accurate, and actual results and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such statements. Important factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from the Company's expectations are disclosed in the Company's documents filed from time to time with the
Suite 915 - 700
Tel: 604 681 8225
Fax: 778 329 1587
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Friends Followed Similar Paths to Violent Jihad
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson
- Janet Yellen's Assets Grew by 8 Percent in 2013
- California Moves Toward Ban on Plastic Bags
- Petit Retires 46 Batters in a Row, MLB Record
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Identity Thieves Prey on Job Seekers