While chairing a meeting with group of Chinese investors in Information Technology sector here, the Finance Minister informed the delegation that
He also informed that
The Finance Minister briefed the investors on the latest economic indicators and performance of economy during the last one year.
He also discussed the proposed budget which provides special incentives for the foreign investment in
Lou Peide Secretary General of
He said that the delegation is in
He mentioned that with nearly 200 million population and high growth rate in mobile industry there is a huge requirement for local manufacturing units in the Country.
He informed that Chinese companies own almost 80% of the global market and produce smart phones with a cost from US
He said that we have introduced multiple operating system and solutions to security requirements.
The group expressed its commitment to set up smart phone manufacturing industry in
The Finance Minister assured the group of investors that their concrete proposal prepared in consultation with the
The meeting was also attended by Ms.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years
- Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey Are Married
- Menendez: No Arms for Iraq Without Intel
- Self-Induced Abortions Rise After Texas Closes Clinics
- Amazon Fire Phone Improves on Familiar: Review