The yield on the No. 334, 0.6 percent issue, the main yardstick of long-term interest rates, ended interdealer trading at 0.595 percent, unchanged from Friday's close.
The 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average ended up 46.76 points, or 0.31 percent, from Friday at 15,124.00, its highest level since
Mayor seeks return of local woman believed abducted to N. Korea
All 10 gunmen who took part in the attack and 16 security personnel and civil aviation employees were killed in the firefight, government officials said.
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant