"The company aims to grow its capital base further to create greater economies of scale and improved liquidity in the underlying shares, whilst enabling the fund to take advantage of earnings accretive acquisition opportunities," said Japan Residential, whose shares were Monday quoted up 0.5% at
It is also looking to continue its strategy of selling off non-core assets and reinvesting the proceeds into select, high quality properties to boost its net asset value and earnings growth.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years
- Ted Cruz: Why Did FAA Ban Flights to Israel?
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey Are Married