"The company aims to grow its capital base further to create greater economies of scale and improved liquidity in the underlying shares, whilst enabling the fund to take advantage of earnings accretive acquisition opportunities," said Japan Residential, whose shares were Monday quoted up 0.5% at
It is also looking to continue its strategy of selling off non-core assets and reinvesting the proceeds into select, high quality properties to boost its net asset value and earnings growth.
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Hamas Claims Gaza Ceasefire as Victory Over Israel
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant