The decision was made at the 4th Conference on Health Tourism in Islamic Countries which was held in
Jahangiri went on to say that the network will come on stream simultaneously with the
The network will provide online services in the medicine and health sector, Jahangiri noted.
Telemedicine and telesurgery are among the services which are planed to be activated in the health information and communication network, he added.
Iranian officials repeatedly claim that the country has taken wide strides in science and technology, particularly in medical and medicinal fields, in recent years, however, the country suffers from shortages of some vital medicine.
International sanctions against
Edited by CN
??????????????? ? ??? ?
Most Popular Stories
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE