The printing services company proposed a total dividend of
The company said that new W3P partners had contributed revenue of
Although the company is seeing momentum in its software-as-a-service offerings, Printing.com continues to struggle, so the company has launched two new initiatives in the hopes of turning this decline and retaining franchisees. The first initiative, Marqetspace, is an online portal to allow buyers and sellers to trade using the W3P system.
The second, Nettl, planned for launch in September, is an extension of the company's main software as a service platform to include websites and webshops to address the broader promotional requirements of small- and medium-sized businesses.
"However, given that our printing markets remain competitive and our SaaS initiatives, whilst now revenue generating, are still developing, it is appropriate to caveat our optimism with an element of caution," the company said in a statement.
Most Popular Stories
- Steven Sotloff Beheading Video Claimed by Islamic State
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Apple Planning to Launch Mobile Wallet
- Men Are the Big Winners in the Jobs Recovery
- Challenge to Texas Voter ID Begins
- Durant Spurns Under Armour to Return to Nike
- Ford Is Finding Success With Its 'Unminivan'
- Netflix Unveils New Way to Share Picks
- Auto Industry Going Back to Bad Habits
- Construction Spending Staged Strong Rebound in July