The printing services company proposed a total dividend of
The company said that new W3P partners had contributed revenue of
Although the company is seeing momentum in its software-as-a-service offerings, Printing.com continues to struggle, so the company has launched two new initiatives in the hopes of turning this decline and retaining franchisees. The first initiative, Marqetspace, is an online portal to allow buyers and sellers to trade using the W3P system.
The second, Nettl, planned for launch in September, is an extension of the company's main software as a service platform to include websites and webshops to address the broader promotional requirements of small- and medium-sized businesses.
"However, given that our printing markets remain competitive and our SaaS initiatives, whilst now revenue generating, are still developing, it is appropriate to caveat our optimism with an element of caution," the company said in a statement.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia