EBRD delivered loan worth
According to the Chairman of the Supervisory Board of
Phadadze stated "Wissol became the first Georgian company to receive a syndicated loan. This is an important event not only for us, but also for the country's economy in general. We are proud of being the first Georgian company in the corporate sector to receive a syndicated loan."
"This project will allow us to create more jobs, to offer cleaner and safe fuel and to improve the energy efficiency in our daily activities," he added.
"The first, we will assist the local company to develop the network and infrastructure, the second, we made the international loan market available for the local company, and the third, through this company we will bring a safer and environmentally friendly product, the natural gas to the Georgian market," he further added.
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go