"The global economic recovery is grinding higher, and weekend macroeconomic data from
"The improving business cycle is positive for cyclical sectors and obviously helps the mining sector, which is particularly sensitive to developments in
The index has been coming up against resistance around 6,880, but
Charts showed the 14-day relative strength index for the
The price reflects a cooling of investor interest in
Clothing chain Fat Face pulled its planned
"I am feeling these IPOs are starting to grow weary on investors. The recent Saga failure is no exception and to price in at the bottom of the range presents a double-edged sword," said Galvan's head of trading,
"Bearing in mind Lloyds need to make the disposal as they are obliged, it may be just a case of them making sure it is fully subscribed."
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia