The petitioner informed the court today that politicians were not responding to notices despite court orders.
He said advertisements had also been published in the country's leading daily but no one was prepared to come forward.
He also said the case had been ongoing since 1996.
The politicians include PM Nawaz, Punjab Chief Minister
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Laid-off Workers Return to Their Fields