Will interest rates keep rising? LoanLove.com examines the possibility in their new guide that offers a five year interest rate projection based on current predictions. LoanLove.com is a borrower advice website that is dedicated to keeping new home buyers and experienced home owners updated on current news and events which could affect their home loan options or their home ownership experience. The new guide continues to offer valuable information which can help home buyers make their best decisions regarding their home buying plans.
The new guide titled "Will Interest Rates Keep Rising? (Five Year Projection)" explains, "There are numerous predictions of interest rate forecasts, with most focused on the idea that historically low rates enjoyed in recent months are not sustainable as the economy continues to recover. Therefore, the longer-term forecast would seem to suggest a rise in interest rates over the next five, or even 10, years."
The article continues, "However, a few analysts point not to the past year, but to 40 years of historical data in predicting where interest rates are headed for 30-year mortgages. When this data is closely examined before calculating a forecast, there is an overwhelming probability, slightly over 90 percent, that the rate will actually fall in five years, based on
For more information regarding this topic, click here to read the full article at LoanLove.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/loan-love/interest-rates-projection/prweb11930228.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- DishLATINO Wins Hispanic TV Award
- Ebola Outbreak Strikes Fear in Minnesota
- Judge Orders Kurdistan Oil Seized
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row