Will interest rates keep rising? LoanLove.com examines the possibility in their new guide that offers a five year interest rate projection based on current predictions. LoanLove.com is a borrower advice website that is dedicated to keeping new home buyers and experienced home owners updated on current news and events which could affect their home loan options or their home ownership experience. The new guide continues to offer valuable information which can help home buyers make their best decisions regarding their home buying plans.
The new guide titled "Will Interest Rates Keep Rising? (Five Year Projection)" explains, "There are numerous predictions of interest rate forecasts, with most focused on the idea that historically low rates enjoyed in recent months are not sustainable as the economy continues to recover. Therefore, the longer-term forecast would seem to suggest a rise in interest rates over the next five, or even 10, years."
The article continues, "However, a few analysts point not to the past year, but to 40 years of historical data in predicting where interest rates are headed for 30-year mortgages. When this data is closely examined before calculating a forecast, there is an overwhelming probability, slightly over 90 percent, that the rate will actually fall in five years, based on
For more information regarding this topic, click here to read the full article at LoanLove.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/loan-love/interest-rates-projection/prweb11930228.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Josh Gordon Loses Appeal, Out for Season
- Pending Home Sales in U.S. Rise in Hopeful Sign
- Visual Search Sounds Cool, Remains Elusive
- Texans Look for Perry-Cruz Showdown in 2016
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women