The Fund's investment objectives are to (i) provide quarterly tax-advantaged distributions consisting primarily of returns of capital; and (ii) preserve and provide the opportunity to increase the net asset value of the Fund, in each case, through exposure to an actively managed, diversified portfolio consisting primarily of U.S. dollar denominated high yield fixed income securities issued by companies located in
Class A units of the Fund are traded on the
It is expected that distributions to unitholders will consist primarily of returns of capital but may also include capital gains for income tax purposes. Distributions are paid as a fixed amount each quarter, representing an amount which approximates the amount of income the Fund is expected to receive on average each quarter net of any expenses.
Commissions, trailing commissions, management fees and expenses all may be associated with investment funds.
All statements in this press release, other than statements of historical fact, and including statements regarding the future economic effects of events, are "forward-looking statements". These forward-looking statements reflect the current beliefs of the Fund's portfolio manager and are based on information available to the Fund as of the date of this update. Actual results may differ materially as they are subject to a number of significant risks and uncertainties, including those discussed under "Risk Factors" and elsewhere in the Prospectus. The Fund has no obligation to update or revise the forward-looking statements in this update. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future results.
For further information, please contact your financial advisor, call our investor relations line at 1-888-813-9813 or visit our website at www.excelfunds.com.
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Hispanic NASCAR Driver Ready to Make History
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- James Foley Killer Could Be ID'd Via Social Media, Voice Recognition
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Bank of America Agrees to Pay Record $16.65 Billion
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- U.S. Existing Home Sales Rise 4th Month Straight
- Family Dollar Will Stick With Dollar Tree