The U.S. dollar slipped to the lower
At noon, the dollar fetched
The euro was quoted at
The dollar fell against the yen on the weakness in the
The BOJ is widely expected to stand pat on additional monetary easing measures. Governor
Market players have begun casting their gazes on next week's meeting of the U.S. Federal Reserve's Open Market Committee, said
The Fed's policy board is expected to discuss its strategy on how to exit its current monetary easing measures, and if any signs of this are touched upon in the ensuing press conference, it could feed all kinds of speculation, Moritani said.
The euro was flat against the dollar and slightly lower against the yen after dropping in overnight trading as bonds in the eurozone were bought, pushing down yields and detracting from the shared currency's appeal.
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- Obama Vows to Veto House Immigration Bill
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?