Spero is the first laser-based infrared microscopy platform and represents a breakthrough in high-performance spectral imaging. Combining the latest high-power, broadband quantum cascade laser (QCL) sources and a new family of high-NA, wide-field objectives, it significantly outperforms existing infrared microscopes, such as FTIR, in traditional metrics, including spatial resolution, speed, signal-to-noise ratio, and field-of-view, while also enabling new functionality such as live video absorbance contrast imaging and rapid sparse wavelength data collection.
This award follows two other awards for Spero at the Pittcon 2014 conference, where the microscope was named “Top Pittcon Product” by
A live demo of the Spero microscope will be on display in the Daylight Solutions booth (#2125) on the
For more information on the Spero microscope, please visit: http://www.daylightsolutions.com/spero.
About Daylight Solutions
Daylight Solutions develops molecular detection and imaging systems for use in scientific research, life sciences, industrial, and defense applications. The company is the world leader in mid-infrared laser based solutions, with a line of broadly tunable and fixed wavelength laser sources, sensors, and microscopes that utilize mid-infrared spectroscopy and imaging. Daylight Solutions is ISO 9001:2008 certified. www.daylightsolutions.com
The statements contained in this news release are not purely historical and contain forward looking information and statements. These include statements regarding the Company's expectations, intentions, or strategies regarding future matters. All forward-looking statements included in this press release are based on information available to the Company on the date released.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Rocket Explodes During U.S. Test Flight
- Koch Brothers Took Genes, Money in Different Directions
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Hackers Get Homeland Security Employee Records