A relatively upbeat jobs report released Friday showed unemployment stable at 6.3% as the economy generated 217,000 jobs in May.
Meanwhile, reports say
Bilateral talks between
US crude oil was up
Looking at the US economic calendar, two Fed speakers are on tap for Monday. St. Louis Fed President
US weekly unemployment claims, consumer sentiment and retail-sales results are on tap for later in the week.
Most Popular Stories
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Perry's Lawyers Try to Close Abuse Case
- South Korea's Kia to Invest $1 Billion in Mexico
- FBI Probes JPMorgan Hack
- What's the Law for Kids at Gun Ranges?
- Apple Loses Bid to Block Sales of 9 Samsung Phones
- Mario Lopez Inks New Clear Channel Deal
- Health-care Deal Aids Port Contract Talks