Coms reiterated confidence in meeting market estimates for revenue and pretax profit in the 2015 financial year, although it cautioned that one-off re-organisation costs may hit its performance in the first half. Despite this, the company said these costs will be fully recovered in the second half, bringing its performance back in line with market expectations.
The cloud-based telephony company posted a pretax profit of
Coms appointed Chief Executive
It made 10 acquisitions during the year, including
The company won a contract with
The company said it had successfully integrated the newly acquired businesses, removing duplicated costs, and said further savings will be identified as it integrates the businesses further and becomes more efficient.
Coms said that it would continue to asses both organic growth as well as merger and acquisition opportunities.
Shares in Coms were trading down 6.6% at
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Notorious RBG Tells All in Couric Interview
- Why Samsung Shares Plunged in the April-June Quarter
- House GOP Leaders Abandon Immigrant Bill
- NASA Plans to Make Oxygen on Mars
- Wisconsin Supreme Court: Voter IDs Must Be Free
- Market Loses All of July's Gains in One Day