Casper Smart has denied more claims that he cheated on Jennifer Lopez.
The 27-year-old former backup dancer and 44-year-old singer broke up last week after 2 1/2 years of dating. The breakup was said to be "amicable," but an article published by The Sun on Sunday claims Smart cheated on Lopez with transgender model Xristina Marie. The dancer subsequently spoke to Us Weekly to deny the allegations.
"There is no truth to any meeting or physical encounter," he asserts. "I am weighing my options on the appropriate action to take against Xristina Marie and/or The Sun."
Another transgender model, Sofie Vissa, previously claimed that she and Smart exchanged racy pictures and text messages while he was with Lopez. A source tells Us Weekly the allegation is "100 percent not true."
"The scandal had nothing to do with [the breakup]," the person says. "He insists none of that is true and she believes him."
"Casper still really loves Jen a lot, and she loves him," another source adds. "They are still close."
Original headline: Casper Smart denies he cheated on Jennifer Lopez with transgender model ...
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Rocket Explodes During U.S. Test Flight
- Short-Term Loans Comes at a Heavy Price
- Koch Brothers Took Genes, Money in Different Directions
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures