The loonie hit 1.4812 against the euro, its strongest since
The loonie rose to a session's high of 1.0900 against the greenback. The pair finished yesterday's trading at 1.0902.
The next possible upside target for the loonie is seen around 1.085 against the greenback and 1.47 against the euro.
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Homebuilder Confidence at Highest Since January
- Parents Opt to Keep Baby Photos off Facebook
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- Rising U.S. Consumer Prices Slowed Down in July
- Sprint Cancels Framily, Rolls Out New Data Pricing Plan
- 'Turtles' Easily Tops 'Expendables 3' at Weekend Box Office
- Home Depot Builds Nice Net Income in Q2
- Mike Brown Death Timeline
- St. Francis Names Rodriguez as New Dean