The loonie hit 1.4812 against the euro, its strongest since
The loonie rose to a session's high of 1.0900 against the greenback. The pair finished yesterday's trading at 1.0902.
The next possible upside target for the loonie is seen around 1.085 against the greenback and 1.47 against the euro.
Most Popular Stories
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Social Media Startups That Pay You to Post
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- Female Business Owners Still Face Gender Gap
- Amazon Fire Phone Improves on Familiar: Review
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana