"Budget making preparations are continuing since the last several days. Prime Minister
"We will bring such a budget which leads us to betterment. We had endeavored to bring about betterment during the first days of the previous government and we will pick up the thread from where we had left it", he remarked
He underlined " all have to play their due role so that coming generations may reap the benefit.
In our regime during 1999 the volume of loans stood at
"We are fully focusing on energy crisis and we will not disappoint the nation on this count", he announced.
To a question on IMF team visit to
Responding to a question he said foreign exchange reserves situation is before all of us and we have to make payments till December. Whosoever is debtor has to make payments and we will have to generate resources in this regard, he urged.
He went on to say currency notes were printed in the past but "we can not print dollars while loan has to be repaid in dollars. "We have devised a comprehensive program for this purpose and we will make it public at opportune time", he remarked.
Replying to another question he said it was matter of bad luck that target of tax recovery is set at
As per directives of Prime Minister
To another question he said
Dar said Prime Minister has issued directives in categorical term that corruption will not be tolerated in any way. We will chalk out all our programs in accordance with it, he added.
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply