Stefanini declared that it has joined CPqD Partner Program to market CPqD TEM solution, aimed at Telecom Expense Management (TEM).
As per the contract with Brazilian telecoms research and development company CPqD, now the company gets the licensing to allow its new customers to use CPqD TEM and also by the group itself, which becomes a user of the software.
It is stated that CPqD TEM comes with advantages including the flexibility of configuration that enable user to tailor the software as per the need of diverse sectors, such as financial, electric (utilities), e-commerce and the corporate market in general.
Most Popular Stories
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street