Pa Modou Jah, an officer of the
Officer Jah told the court that he is a narcotic officer, and during the alleged incident, he was posted at the Banjul NDEA headquarters annex.
The witness added that he was part of the members of the team dispatched at the Westfield Junction where they received information that illegal foreign exchange vendors were conducting business.
He said that at around
He said the accused approached them and asked if they needed foreign currency, and Korka then gave him
"We asked him to get into the vehicle and sit behind and he complied. We showed him our cards, and told him that we are detective officers," he said.
They arrested and took him to the
The case continues.
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Hispanic NASCAR Driver Ready to Make History
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- James Foley Killer Could Be ID'd Via Social Media, Voice Recognition
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Bank of America Agrees to Pay Record $16.65 Billion
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- Stocks Moving Higher Again for 4th Day
- U.S. Existing Home Sales Rise 4th Month Straight