ENP Newswire -
Release date- 06062014 -
The new facility is arranged by the company itself and refinances a
'We have received strong support from our global relationship banks who all participate in the transaction. The facility was oversubscribed and we are very pleased with the terms and conditions of the new facility. With the new facility we have extended the maturity profile of our finance commitments, reduced cost and confirmed our global banking group,' says Jan B. Kjaervik, Head of Group Finance and Risk Management.
The Facility has a maturity of 5 years which may be extended by up to two years and will be used for general corporate purposes.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Koch Brothers Took Genes, Money in Different Directions
- Rocket Explodes During U.S. Test Flight
- Short-Term Loans Comes at a Heavy Price
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures