Company Successfully Completes Rigorous Audit of its Quality Management System
• Needs to demonstrate its ability to consistently provide product that meets customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements, and
• Aims to enhance customer satisfaction through the effective application of the system, including processes for continual improvement of the system and the assurance of conformity to customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
"At Ruckus, quality means we innovate to meet and exceed the growing expectations of our customers," said
NSAI creates, maintains and promotes accredited certification of products, services and organizations for compliance with recognized standards such as ISO 9001:2008, from business management systems to product approvals. NSAI aims to inspire consumer confidence and create the infrastructure for products and services to be recognized and relied on, all over the world.
IQNet, the world's largest network of leading certification bodies, is an international network of partner certification bodies, which includes NSAI.
More than 36 process owners and 21 internal auditors worked over the past year to upgrade Ruckus quality management processes, engage in continuous improvement on those processes, and obtain training designed to increase customer satisfaction.
"ISO 9001 focuses on all aspects of the quality management system and provides a structure and tools for organizations who want to ensure that their products and services consistently meet customers' expectations and continually improve," said
Most Popular Stories
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause