They complained about the nearly 40 percent increase in prices saying that shop owners take advantage of people's needs for
In response, the
However, the ministry confirmed that it's taking the best measures to protect consumers. Retail centers with
He added that the rush of customers has led the centers to suffer from real accounting problems caused by the lack of time and customers' pressure.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia