The NZ dollar rose to 0.8522 against the US dollar and 1.600 against the euro, from last week's closing quotes of 0.8490 and 1.6004, respectively.
If the kiwi extends its uptrend, it is likely to find resistance around 0.86 against the greenback and 1.59 against the euro.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Obama on Labor Day: Don't Take Rights for Granted
- Buyer's Remorse on Common Core for Policymakers?
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- California Passes First US Statewide Bag Ban
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause
- American Airlines Back on Obitz
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps