With the Strategic Financial Planning (SFP) tool and Wealth Dashboard on their tablets,
Strategic Financial Planning is
"This is not about putting basic services onto a tablet in the name of innovation, this is about enabling discerning clients with busy lives to continue fulfilling their investment strategies and wealth plans, in a secure and efficient way at a time and place of their choice," Ripley said.
Through HSBC Tablet, clients can go through a fully-fledged financial planning and risk-tolerance exercise, select the appropriate insurance and investment product recommended by their relationship manager as per their need, instantly authorise transactions via digital signature, including the electronic capture of supporting documents, with the full report in their inbox by the end of the meeting.
"The reason tablet banking works really well in this market is that premier customers don't like waiting in queues and looking for parking at branches. People are busy and don't have time during office hours and therefore this is a service many customers are appreciating now," he said.
Most Popular Stories
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Perry's Lawyers Try to Close Abuse Case
- South Korea's Kia to Invest $1 Billion in Mexico
- FBI Probes JPMorgan Hack
- What's the Law for Kids at Gun Ranges?
- Apple Loses Bid to Block Sales of 9 Samsung Phones
- Mario Lopez Inks New Clear Channel Deal
- Health-care Deal Aids Port Contract Talks