PRESS RELEASE 2014-06-09 NASDAQ OMX Stockholm’s Listing Committee has approved an application for listing of G5 Entertainment AB’s (publ) (“G5 Entertainment” or “the Company”) shares on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm, Small Cap. Trading is expected to commence on
As a result of the listing on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm, the trading of G5 Entertainment’s shares on Aktietorget will be discontinued. Last day of trading on Aktietorget is expected to be on
Shareholders do not need to take any action in conjunction with the listing and the share will be traded under the same ticker symbol, G5EN. No new shares will be issued in conjunction with the listing.
The listing will provide
A prospectus for the listing will be published on
For further information, please contact:
Vlad Suglobov, CEO, email@example.com
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
The following files are available for download:
http://mb.cision.com/Main/10169/9597432/254125.pdf Press release (PDF)
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia