The newest Housing Affordability Index found that houses have become 10.8 percent more affordable compared to last year's prices. Analysts identified low interest rates and slowdown of house price increases as the main reasons behind the positive figures, brisbanetimes.com.au published on
"Housing affordability has been a big issue for many years both for property investors and first home buyers. In fact, the researchers who conducted the study confirmed that Australian real estate hasn't been this affordable since
"If people open your mind to alternative ways of transacting, anyone may be able to invest at anytime. What's important is how you buy property. Buyers who buy creatively don't have to worry about high deposit fees because they can create flexible terms with the seller to help them buy property without a new mortgage or paying for a huge deposit," he said.
The Creative Real Estate Podcast is a weekly show featuring
Australian property investment specialist,
His innovative low-risk, high-reward approach to Australian real estate investing has been featured in a variety of television programs and magazines, including Today Tonight, Hot Property and Australian Property Investor. His real estate book, published in 2012, ''How To Buy A House For A Dollar', voted by
As well as conducting free seminars, workshops and conferences in the
Go to CreativeRealEstate.com.au to listen to Rick's free podcasts.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/housing-affordability/rick-otton-analysis/prweb11921976.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Obama on Labor Day: Don't Take Rights for Granted
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Buyer's Remorse on Common Core for Policymakers?
- California Passes First US Statewide Bag Ban
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- American Airlines Back on Obitz
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps