The aussie hit 95.91 against the yen for the first time since
The aussie that closed Friday's deals at 0.9327 against the greenback and 1.0196 against the loonie rose to 0.9350 and 1.0224, respectively.
The aussie edged up to 1.4590 against the euro, compared to last week's closing quote of 1.4606.
If the aussie extends gain, it may face resistance around 0.94 against the greenback, 97.4 against the yen, 1.45 against the euro and 1.035 against the loonie.
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Eid al-Fitr Celebrations Mark End of Ramadan
- Oppression of Women Cripples Africa: Obama
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply
- Anarchy, Chaos Sweep Across Libya