The aussie hit 95.91 against the yen for the first time since
The aussie that closed Friday's deals at 0.9327 against the greenback and 1.0196 against the loonie rose to 0.9350 and 1.0224, respectively.
The aussie edged up to 1.4590 against the euro, compared to last week's closing quote of 1.4606.
If the aussie extends gain, it may face resistance around 0.94 against the greenback, 97.4 against the yen, 1.45 against the euro and 1.035 against the loonie.
Most Popular Stories
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Social Media Startups That Pay You to Post
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- Female Business Owners Still Face Gender Gap
- Amazon Fire Phone Improves on Familiar: Review
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana