As shown its "National Home Sale Snapshot" on DQnews.com, weekly home sales are rising so fast this spring that they are nearly outpacing levels from last year. Home sales were reported to have risen 2.5% this week at a value of 230,033 in the most recent 30 days. Weekly sales are just -2.79% below that of last year, and 25.75% above levels 3 years ago.
Weekly median home prices have also performed well rising for the 3rd consecutive week up to 225,000. Median home prices in the last 30 days are now 6.9% higher than last year, and 28.6% higher than 3 years ago.
The entire market is thriving this spring, agents are selling more homes, buyers are taking advantage of relatively lower rates, and homeowners are enjoying higher equity. Thus,
If interested in securing a competitive, lower rate mortgage, consider speaking with a
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/06/prweb11925545.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Obama Vows to Veto House Immigration Bill
- Body Parts Retrieved at MH17 Crash Site
- Motorists Get Rare Summer Break on Gas Prices
- Government Meets Goal for Small-business Contracts
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- Law Lets Users Unlock Cellphones
- Reno Gigafactory No Cinch to Land Tesla Plant