The city is sanctioned for
The ordinance in addition sets future water utility fees as a dedicated source of revenue for repayment of the loan.
Previous to executing the loan agreement, the ordinance must be published in the Traveler.
Besides, city attorney
Hernandez said that the contract included a Buy American clause that requires all steel to be bought domestically, which could increase the plant s price tag.
Snell said, This has been in the works for 10 years .
The city will make a payment of
The final amount counting interest and service fees if not paid off early would be
Most Popular Stories
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street
- Russia Fears Lasting Damage From Ukraine Crisis
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile