The entrepreneurs and tech specialists that brought you Inveneo have announced the launch of their new for-profit start-up, Volo, that is fast-tracking high-quality broadband Internet access in developing markets.
Volo, built based on years of experience in the field and designed in
Volo's vendor-neutral platform addresses the exact issues and needs of ISPs in developing economies making it easy and lucrative for them to deliver and support low-cost super fast Internet access to the next billion users.
Volo investor and telecom entrepreneur
Volo co-founder and CEO
Most Popular Stories
- Steven Sotloff Beheading Video Claimed by Islamic State
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Apple Planning to Launch Mobile Wallet
- Men Are the Big Winners in the Jobs Recovery
- Challenge to Texas Voter ID Begins
- Ford Is Finding Success With Its 'Unminivan'
- Durant Spurns Under Armour to Return to Nike
- Auto Industry Going Back to Bad Habits
- Health Care Hiring Up, Wages Down
- Netflix Unveils New Way to Share Picks