As the pioneer in online deal sourcing, Axial brings together a community of over 17,000 private equity investors, investment bankers, and owners of lower middle market companies seeking capital. Axial equips its members with an advanced set of online business development tools to help them make new connections and participate in a fluid exchange of investment opportunities in lower middle market companies.
"The SBIA is excited to partner with an organization which is moving the private equity industry forward by introducing technology that redefines how deals are originated and how M&A transactions occur," said
"We are thrilled to welcome SBIA members to the Axial network," said
As part of the partnership, SBIA members will receive a discounted subscription to Axial, including access to a newly formed groups feature on the Axial network, allowing subscribers to communicate and share deals exclusively within the SBIA community. SBIA and Axial members will have access to combined educational resources and networking opportunities;
including thought leadership and market updates, white papers and newsletters, as well as webinars and special events. SBIA members interested in joining Axial can learn more at http://www.axial.net/ax/axial-sbia-partnership-access/.
CC AutoTriage10PkS-140607-30TacordaCheng-4760509 30TacordaCheng
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Friends Followed Similar Paths to Violent Jihad
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia
- California Moves Toward Ban on Plastic Bags
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- Identity Thieves Prey on Job Seekers