The Collateral Management System is part of Polaris' Intellect Quantum Banking suite of Central Bank Solutions and will maintain Riksbank's services for Swedish payments system, open market operations, bank credit operations and agency central bank arrangements.
The new Riksbank Collateral Management System, as described, will mechanize complex financial infrastructure operations and credit operations, whereas providing flexibility to adapt to rapidly evolving global financial markets. Bank users will advantage from more competent use of collateral assets and Riksbank will gain real-time control and greater flexibility. Riksbank had chosen Polaris over leading global solution providers. Polaris was judged superior in meeting the functional, technical, security, delivery and maintenance requirements, as per a press note.
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Hispanic NASCAR Driver Ready to Make History
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- James Foley Killer Could Be ID'd Via Social Media, Voice Recognition
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Bank of America Agrees to Pay Record $16.65 Billion
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- U.S. Existing Home Sales Rise 4th Month Straight
- Family Dollar Will Stick With Dollar Tree