The Collateral Management System is part of Polaris' Intellect Quantum Banking suite of Central Bank Solutions and will maintain Riksbank's services for Swedish payments system, open market operations, bank credit operations and agency central bank arrangements.
The new Riksbank Collateral Management System, as described, will mechanize complex financial infrastructure operations and credit operations, whereas providing flexibility to adapt to rapidly evolving global financial markets. Bank users will advantage from more competent use of collateral assets and Riksbank will gain real-time control and greater flexibility. Riksbank had chosen Polaris over leading global solution providers. Polaris was judged superior in meeting the functional, technical, security, delivery and maintenance requirements, as per a press note.
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go