The FMA has received correspondence, to ABA shareholders, dated
The correspondence cites the FMA in a way which could suggest to shareholders that the FMA has taken formal action, or may yet take action, against ABA regarding financial information released by ABA. Similar statements have been cited in
In light of the imminent extraordinary general meeting for ABA, the Chief Executive of the FMA,
The FMA has no active inquiries underway regarding the firm - ABA - or its current directors. No sanctions at law have been applied to ABA, or the current directors of ABA, by the FMA.
This information (above) has been provided - by the FMA - to ABA,
At this point, the FMA has no further comment to make on ABA,
CC AutoTriage9as-140607-30FurigayJane-4760608 30FurigayJane
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Friends Followed Similar Paths to Violent Jihad
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia