The other major mobile carrier
Softbank has partly offered a flat-rate service for calls between its handsets, but the upcoming one will cover all calls including those to fixed-line phones and mobile phones of other carriers, it said.
The monthly basic charges will be
The company will also introduce a range of rate options for data communications that can be chosen based on data traffic and enable users to carry over unused capacity or share it with family members, it said.
Moves by retailers and other companies outside the industry, such as supermarket chain
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant