Global trading houses and banks on Thursday were scrambling to check on their exposure to the probe, as worries grow that a crackdown into commodity financing could hit trade in the world's top metal buyer..
Trading sources have said port authorities are conducting the investigation but it is not clear which authorities are in charge.
In very thin trade, the shares fell one per cent to
The rare fixed-priced initial public offering raised
The retail portion of
Most Popular Stories
- Steven Sotloff Beheading Video Claimed by Islamic State
- Apple Planning to Launch Mobile Wallet
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Durant Spurns Under Armour to Return to Nike
- Netflix Unveils New Way to Share Picks
- Men Are the Big Winners in the Jobs Recovery
- Challenge to Texas Voter ID Begins
- Auto Industry Going Back to Bad Habits
- Construction Spending Staged Strong Rebound in July
- Celebrities Vow Revenge on Hackers Who Posted Photos