Global trading houses and banks on Thursday were scrambling to check on their exposure to the probe, as worries grow that a crackdown into commodity financing could hit trade in the world's top metal buyer..
Trading sources have said port authorities are conducting the investigation but it is not clear which authorities are in charge.
In very thin trade, the shares fell one per cent to
The rare fixed-priced initial public offering raised
The retail portion of
Most Popular Stories
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Honda's Safe Approach Pays Off in Sales
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Target Slashes Annual Profit Outlook
- Google Kid Accounts Plan Raises Worries
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Islamic Militant in James Foley Beheading Video May Be English