"This is a big development because the Polar Flow app now works with iPhone 4S and later, and with selected Android devices including Samsung Galaxy S3 and S4 using Android 4.3 or later," says
Unique Loop Features
" Loop is one of the only activity trackers that does real-time heart rate which is invaluable because activity trackers don't work when your wrist is stationary, like during cycling," says Squire. He adds, "These devices use Bluetooth Smart for direct communication with compatible Smartphones and to receive the signal from the Polar H7 transmitter."
"Polar has been doing heart rate based equipment longer any other manufacturer and they invented the whole industry back in the late 1970's," says Squire. He adds, "They've probably spent more time in human performance labs than any other company, which is why Polar heart rate monitors are accurate."
"Polar's heart rate strap the H7 also works with the majority of gym equipment and can be used with simply your Smartphone and an app, so this is a very versatile set-up," says Squire speaking of the
Talk To The Experts
"If you'd like to talk to a real expert regarding the
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/06/prweb11925456.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go